POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : So last night the IRTC server would not respond? : Re: So last night the IRTC server would not respond? Server Time
17 May 2024 18:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So last night the IRTC server would not respond?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 1 Nov 2004 14:53:00
Message: <4186941c@news.povray.org>
As a sidenote: I can only second that the servers were down. This morning
(8:00 till roughly 9:30, GMT+1 in Germany) the newsserver didn't respond. I
was able to get a few of the headlines, but that's it, the server wouldn't
respond and let me download any messages. =Bob=, I'd suggest entering it now
anyway, and along with this post it might still get through. The IRTC-Admins
are humans as well, after all. :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>